So as the Washington DC smouldering ashes subside after the multiple booms that happen Tuesday night as a result of President Trump requesting from the intelligence agencies to declassify the FISA or Foreign Intelligence Surveillance application of Trump campaign associate Carter Page.
Here is a plain language timeline of events that will unfold as a result of this act.
- The document used to get the warrant was called Russian Dossier. It was written by FBI informant and British spy Christopher Steele with research help from Nellie Ohr. Her husband Bruce Ohr worked for the Justice Department. He should not have had any involvement in the Dossier probe because of his position, but injected himself into the fracas due to partisanship.
- The Russian Dossier was paid for by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.
- The first request to spy on Carter Page was denied. The FBI through agent Peter Strzok and lawyer Lisa Page leaked elements of the Dossier to NY Times and Washington Post reporters and then included those stories in the second application to the court to spy on Carter Page, which was granted.
- Carter Page was a nothing in the Trump campaign, but the level of spying on him by the FISA court was the most invasive level the court could grant called Title One. The spying was allowed to go at two levels past Carter Page. FBI and DOJ could spy on him and all the people he spoke to and everyone they spoke to or communicated with. working their way up the chain.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch through her happenstance meeting with Bill Clinton on a Phoenix tarmac knew all about the origin of the Dossier and instructed FBI Director James Comey to initiate the false investigation with deputy Andrew McCabe and Rod Rosenstein.
- Many top officials in the DOJ and FBI during the Obama administration will be implicated in the fraud.
- When Robert Mueller was named Special Counsel to probe the Russian collusion with the Trump administration Rosenstein knew it was based on fraudulent information.
- Lastly, President Obama was spying on a presidential candidate and President-elect by receiving information daily in his intelligence briefings again based on a fraudulent premise.
This will unleash a Constitutional crisis to make Watergate appear to be a routine breaking and entering charge, which it was.