Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein showed up at The White House to meet with Chief of Staff John Kelly to according to which media outlet you choose:
- A) To be fired.
- B) To resign
- C) To fight for his job
What the media missed was:
- D) Kelly informed Rosenstein that the FISA application would be released between now and Thursday in which case he would be forced to resign due to revelations contained within.
It should happen before Thursday, since President Trump said he would meet with him then after finishing up things at the UN.
That meeting will never happen.
While we have heard much on the declassification of FISA the ball is in DOJ IG Horowitz’s hands and with a speedy decision we could see a Wednesday disclosure of the contents.
This week may bring to the public the names of all the principles involved in “Crossfire Hurricane,” the Obama administration’s Justice Department and FBI operation to elect Hillary Clinton President in 2016.
I believe California Republican Devin Nunes will begin reading the unredacted Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) study from the DOJ’s Inspector General report in the House chambers.
While Nunes’s presentation in the House of Representatives is perfectly legal to do, since no speech can be censored, there will be drama perhaps never seen before on C-SPAN. Nunes may need a Navy SEAL team surrounding him to get his presentation out as Democrats scream “Point of order” at the top of their lungs.
The report will confirm all the names we have already known to have committed treasonous acts, but it will unleash all the names of the Obama political operatives who ordered the plan.
We have all these career law enforcement members caught up in the plot to frame Donald Trump with conspiring with the Russians:
- FBI & DOJ CORRUPTION FEDERAL BUREAU OF “INVESTIGATION”
- James Comey, Director – FIRED
- Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director – FIRED Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
- James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – Cooperating witness [power removed]
- Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
- Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
- Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
- Michael Steinbach – John Glacalone – Randy Coleman – Trisha Anderson – Kevin Clinesmith – Tashina Gauhar – Sally Moyer – DEPARTMENT OF “JUSTICE” David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC – HRC email invest] – FIRED/FORCE
- John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division – FIRED/FORCED
- Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General – FIRED
- Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division – FIRED/FORCED
- Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x – cooperating witness [power removed] – TERMINATION IMMINENT
- Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein – FIRED/FORCED
But none of these people took it upon themselves or in cohoots with each other to initiate this plan to frame Trump. No those orders came from higher operators at the top of the Department of Justice and most likely the Oval Office.
It’s been hinted at for months, but the declas-sifying of the FISA report will show the American people just how corrupt the lead up to the 2016 Presidential election truly was and why candidate Trump answered Hillary Clinton this way.
Clinton said: “It’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country.”
Trump countered: “Because you’d be in jail.”
Late post today, my apologies. Looking for a topic to write about took longer than usual. It is August.
Since President Trump’s Tampa rally a few days ago, mainstream media have been having a field day ripping into the movement called QAnon. I wrote about this some months ago here.
There’s a saying that “You only get flak when you are over the target” by last count there are well over 150 news article questioning Q-Anon as a conspiracy theory of the right. Many of these articles had very similar headlines and body copy as if it was provided by a centralized organization and disseminated to “news organizations” to post across the net.
At the same time the major web video and podcast organizations began banning Alex Jones and his InfoWars channel for alleged crimes committed years ago. Apple and YouTube are the major platforms taking Jones off the Internet.
Why now? Why has Q come under attack? Why censor Alex Jones for comments made about Sandy Hook shooting, which occurred in 2012?
I suggest that especially in Q’s case he is over the target.
In a post last month Q — who is a team of people believed to be in the administration with a military intelligence background — suggested that the Carter Page FISA report be unclassified and released by the president to show the level of corruption in the Obama administration in the lead up to the 2016 election.
This week there have been news leaks that Trump is considering it. I believe it will come out, but the information contained is so damning that it needs to be served in bite size chunks for the American people to comprehend the borderline treasonous acts contained in the document.
Certainly August is not the time for its release — especially if you want it to have an impact on the Nov. elections. As I said last month, nothing will come of this until mid-September at the earliest.