The end of the constitutional crisis may be at hand.
I’m speaking about the Democratic Party and its complicit approval from President Obama and candidate Hillary Clinton of openly spying on candidate Donald Trump, President-elect Trump and President Trump.
Just look at the corruption at the FBI since The Dossier came to light:
- James Comey, director: Fired.
- Andrew McCabe, deputy director: Fired.
- Jim Rybicki, chief of staff and senior counselor: Fired.
- James Baker, general counsel: Fired.
- Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence: Cooperating witness.
- Lisa Page, attorney with the FBI‘s Office of the General Counsel: Cooperating witness.
- Bill Priestap, Head of Counterintelligence and Strzok’s boss: Cooperating witness.
- Christopher Steele: Author of the Dossier: Fired.
Where does Special Counsel for the Department of Justice Robert Mueller go with this probe? I believe he has to go after the Dems and their use of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to see why the court issued its top surveillance designation to Trump campaign worker Cater Page.
The truth was that the NSA could spy on the whole campaign through that warrant, which makes Watergate seem pale by comparison.
With Strzok and Page acting as cooperating witnesses — nnow that their secret e-mail drafts to each other have been uncovered — Mueller will change course and begin looking more deeply at the Democrats and the Obama Administration officials for their role in this unconstitutional maneuver?